Now in its second edition, this practical guide offers clear-headed guidance to the successful application of catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation. This book concentrates on clinically-relevant information that providers can put to immediate use caring for patients.
- Takes a clear-headed practical approach to ablation of atrial fibrillation – long on actionable, clinically-relevant guidance, succinct and to-the-point on the theory behind the procedure
- Edited by three leading, internationally-known electrophysiologists with extensive experience in ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Written by international team of experts reflecting global best practices from centers with considerable experience in the use of catheter ablation
- Format designed to serve the needs of electrophysiologists regardless of experience, electrophysiology fellows, electrophysiology nurses and lab technical staff
- Covers hot topics such as new noninvasive imaging techniques, the treatment of challenging left atrial flutters, options for persistent atrial fibrillation and when a redo ablation is needed; and novel application of ablation targeting the autonomic nervous system
Keywords: Catheter Ablation
Catheter Ablation, Atrial Fibrillation, Afib, Jonathan Steinberg, Pierre Jais, Hugh Calkins, Intracardiac ultrasound, Electroanatomic mapping systems, Magnetic and Robotic Catheter Navigation, MRI-guided procedures, Atrial substrate, Noninvasive mapping, Circular mapping, catheter recordings, Circumferential Ablation, Ablation, Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Ablation, Renal artery denervation, Electrogram-guided Ablation, Atrial flutter, ECG imagin, Mapping of AF