The second edition of Business Ethics introduces readers to key ethical issues that arise within the world of business, providing a strong theoretical foundation as well as real world applications. This new edition has been greatly revised, and includes new sections on the financial services industry, globalization, and global economic justice.
- An accessible introduction for beginners, offering a combination of important established essays and new essays commissioned especially for this volume
- Greatly revised - more than half of the selections are new to this edition, including brand new sections on the financial services industry and globalization
- Uses authentic business cases as the basis for discussion, rather than artificially construed examples
- Cases have been updated to reflect current problems
- Provides students with the tools to write their own case study essays
- Presents a carefully selected set of readings designed to progressively move the reader to competency in subject comprehension and essay writing
Keywords: Business Ethics, Boylan, Business Ethics, financial services, global economic justice, whistle blower, advertising ethics, ethical decision making, morality, applied ethics, philosophy, applied political problems, leadership, finance accounting