Implement, maintain, and repair SQL Server 2012 databases
As the most significant update since 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 boasts updates and new features that are critical to understand. Whether you manage and administer SQL Server 2012 or are planning to get your MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification, this book is the perfect supplement to your learning and preparation. From understanding SQL Server's roles to implementing business intelligence and reporting, this practical book explores tasks and scenarios that a working SQL Server DBA faces regularly and shows you step by step how to handle them.
- Includes practice exams and coverage of exam objectives for those seeking MSCA: SQL Server 2012 certification
- Explores the skills you'll need on the job as a SQL Server 2012 DBA
- Discusses designing and implementing database solutions
- Walks you through administrating, maintaining, and securing SQL Server 2012
- Addresses implementing high availability and data distribution
- Includes bonus videos where the author walks you through some of the more difficult tasks expected of a DBA
Featuring hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios, this resource guides you through the essentials of implementing, maintaining, and repairing SQL Server 2012 databases.
Keywords: Database & Data Warehousing Technologies, SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, books on SQL Server 2012 administration, instructions on SQL Server 2012 administration, SQL Server 2012 administration, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 administration, database administration, administering SQL Server 2012, installing and configuring SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2012 certification, MCTS, MCITP, 70-461, 70-462, 70-463, exam 70-461, exam 70-462, exam 70-463, SQL server, SQL 2012