Nonprofit Fundraising Strategy is a helpful and inspiring resource for nonprofits large and small, young and mature, local and international. The insightful guidance and case studies found within these pages will help you understand how to address specific ethical issues within your nonprofit and leave plenty of food for thought and discussion.
- Adds new materials on new business practice codes, the Ethics Assessment Inventory, coverage of new ethics standards
- Now includes an ethics assessment tool on the Ethical Fundraising, Second Edition companion website
- Considers essential topics including: appearance of impropriety, rights of donors, tainted money, using donations as intended, choosing a leadership role, ethical decision-making, restoring public confidence in the nonprofit sector, and the ethics of grant making and grant seeking
- Written by luminaries in the field of ethics in fundraising
- Explores a topic that all professional fundraisers must engage with in order to build the trust and confidence of the giving public
- Offers an invaluable collection of essays based on the rich experience of philanthropic leaders
- Presents wise reflections on the central role of ethics in fundraising
Featuring contributions from a host of well-known and respected senior-level fundraising professionals, several of whom are members of the AFP Ethics Committee, Nonprofit Fundraising Strategy features a wealth of practical tools to help fundraising practitioners, board members, and governing boards implement these essential concepts into their own organizations.
Keywords: Non-Profit Organizations / Fundraising & Grantsmanship, Janice Gow Pettey, ethical fundraising, ethics in fundraising, appearance of impropriety in fundraising, rights of donors, tainted money, using donations as intended, ethical decision-making, restoring public confidence in the nonprofit sector, and the ethics of grant making and ethics of grant seeking, Ethics Assessment Inventory, new ethics standards, an ethics assessment tool, Association of Fundraising Professionals, AFP, AFP Ethics Committee