Exotic Animal Hematology and Cytology, Fourth Editionupdates the most comprehensive reference available on exotic animalhematology and cytology of all major species.
- Acts as both an atlas and a text, offering high-qualityphotographs and step-by-step descriptions of techniques associatedwith preparing and interpreting hematology and cytologysamples
- Presents complete information on hematology and cytology in awide range of exotic species, including small mammals, birds,reptiles, amphibians, and fish
- Includes more than 700 high-quality color photographs, now withsizing bars
- Takes a new disease-based structure for improved ease ofuse
- Provides straightforward step-by-step descriptions of samplepreparation and interpretation