Comprising specially commissioned essays from some of the most significant contributors to the field, this volume provides a uniquely authoritative and thorough survey of the main lines of Wittgenstein scholarship over the past 50 years, tracing the history and current trends as well as anticipating the future shape of work on Wittgenstein.
- The first collection of its kind, this volume presents a range of perspectives on the different approaches to the philosophy of Wittgenstein
- Written by leading experts from America, Britain, and Europe
- Provides a much needed overview of the complex landscape of Wittgenstein exegesis and Wittgensteinian approaches to philosophy
- Assesses the current state, aims, and future of Wittgenstein scholarship
- An essential guide for both students and scholars
Keywords: Wittgenstein, Wittgenstein, Wittgensteinian, philosophy, Philosophical Investigations, Metaphysics, Gordon Baker, Transcendental Idealism, Wittgenstein&rsquo, s Beetle, Ethical Naturalism