Part of the six-volume reference set Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, this volume is a comprehensive look at wellbeing in the workplace at organizational, managerial, and individual levels.
- Discusses the implications of theory and practice in the field of workplace wellbeing
- Incorporates not only coverage of workplace stress in relation to wellbeing, but also aspects of positive psychology
- Explores the role of governments in promoting work place well being
- Part of the six-volume set Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, which brings together leading research on wellbeing from across the social sciences
- Topics include work-life balance; coping strategies and characters of individuals; characteristics of workplaces and organizational strategies that are conducive to wellbeing; and many more
Keywords: Applied Psychology, Office, work stress, employee wellbeing, organizational psychology, organizational wellbeing, work-life balance, positive psychology, happiness at work, productivity, industrial psychology