This new edition of The Reproductive System at a Glance:
• Is fully revised and updated throughout to reflect recent developments in practice
• Now features histological and pathological slides to complement the “at a glance” style explanatory illustrations
• Now features radiologic studies to supplement the text in selected chapters
• Contains more detailed coverage of maternal adaptations to pregnancy
• Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/reproduction featuring self-assessment multiple choice questions, bonus single answer questions and flashcards
The Reproductive System at a Glance is an ideal guide for students studying both endocrine and reproductive subjects, and teaches the foundation concepts for the obstetrics and gynaecology rotation, helping health professionals and students achieve a broad and practical understanding of the topic.
Keywords: Medical Education