Polivy, Deborah Kaplan
Donor Cultivation and the Donor Lifecycle Map: A New Framework for Fundraising
A guide to better and more strategic fundraising, Donor Cultivation and the Donor Life Cycle Map presents the donor lifecycle map, which is circular in form, revealing how the convergence of the two subject matters—cultivation and the lifecycle map—can lead to better and more strategic fundraising. Author Deborah Kaplan Polivy specifically addresses the topic of cultivation and how, when focused over the donor lifecycle, it can become a logical and focused activity for obtaining increasingly large gifts.
- Step-by-step guidance and practical tools for understanding and making the most of the donor lifecycle
- Coverage includes Introduction to Donor Cultivation, Defining Donor Cultivation, Donor Cultivation Tools and the Donor Lifecycle: How and Where They Intersect, and Impediments to the Implementation Process
- Features a companion website with a variety of online tools to help readers implement key concepts
- Part of the Wiley Nonprofit Authority Series
Donor Cultivation and the Donor Life Cycle Map seeks to change the perspective from transactional fundraising to recurring fundraising, beginning with the first donation and extending to the very last—an endowment that keeps on giving even after death.
Keywords: Non-Profit Organizations / Fundraising & Grantsmanship, Deborah Kaplan Polivy, donor cultivation, donor life cycle map, fundraising basics, Barbara Ciconte, Fundraising for nonprofits, Richard L. Edwards, fundraising fundamentals
- Polivy, Deborah Kaplan
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Nonprofit Authority
- Page amount
- 240 pages
- General Works
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN