Hollin, Clive R.
The Psychology of Interpersonal Violence
The Psychology of Interpersonal Violence is a textbook which gives comprehensive coverage of interpersonal violence - exploring the various violent acts that occur between individuals in contemporary society.
- Examines in detail the controversial use of corporal punishment
- Explores ways that psychology can add to our understanding of interpersonal violence
- Offers directions for future research that can help to prevent or reduce incidents of interpersonal violence
Keywords: Interpersonal violence, spousal abuse, bullying, sexual harassment, animal abuse, child abuse, relationship violence, gang violence, youth violence, forensic psychology, criminology, Forensic Psychology
- Hollin, Clive R.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 224 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN