Electronics All-in-One For Dummies
Your one-stop UK shop for clear, concise explanations to all the important concepts in electronics and tons of direction for building simple, fun electronic projects.
The 8 mini-books in this 1 volume include:
- Getting Started with Electronics
- Working with Basic Components
- Working with Integrated Circuits
- Getting into Alternating Current
- Working with Radio and Infrared
- Doing Digital Electronics
- Working with Basic Stamp Processors
- Building Special Effects
With nearly 900 pages of instruction, Electronics All-in-One For Dummies covers all the bases and provides a fascinating hands-on exploration of electronics.
Keywords: General & Introductory Electrical & Electronics Engineering, electronics for dummies, electronics, electronics all-in-one for dummies, electonics all in one, electroncs for beginners, introduction to electronics, electronic projects
- Ross, Dickon
- Lowe, Doug
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 840 pages
- Upbringing, Education
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN