provides a comprehensive introduction to key topics in the study of ancient history.
- Examines the forms of evidence, problems, approaches, and major themes in the study of ancient history
- Comprises more than 40 essays, written by leading international scholars
- Moves beyond the primary focus on Greece and Rome with coverage of the various cultures within the ancient Mediterranean
- Draws on the latest research in the field
- Provides an essential resource for any student of ancient history
Keywords: History, Ancient History, Classics, General & Introductory Archaeology, General & Introductory Archaeology