The over 800 tips in this book will show you how to:
- Pick courses and choose a major
- Manage your time and develop college-level study skills
- Get on top of the core requirements
- Get good grades and avoid stress
- Interact effectively with the professor
- Match college and career, and more.
New to this second edition are tips for:
- Online courses and MOOCs
- Community Colleges, Engineering Schools, and Arts and Design Colleges
- E-readers, tablets, and laptops
- Taking out Student Loans and Paying them Off, and more.
Ideal for college students at any stage, and college-bound high school students, The Secrets of College Success makes a wonderful back-to-college or high-school-graduation gift – or a smart investment in your own future.
Keywords: advice for college freshman, how to succeed in college, advice about college from a professor, books by Lynn Jacobs, books by Jeremy Hyman, how to pick a good college course, how to develop college-level skills, advice for getting through college math, advice for getting through college comp, advice for getting through college language courses, advice for getting through college lab science courses