For over half a century, more than 39 million Americans have turned to J.K. Lasser foreasy-to-follow, expert advice and guidance on planning and filing their taxes. Written by ateam of tax specialists, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2013 includes all theoutstanding features that have made this book the nation's all-time top-selling tax guide. Itcovers some of the most important topics associated with your taxes, from what must you reportas income and strategies that will save you on taxes to how much tax do you actually owe andwhat deductions can you claim.
As an added value, you can gain direct access to bonus materials through jklasser.com,including links to the latest tax forms from the IRS, up-to-the-minute tax law changes, smallbusiness help, and much more. Filled with in-depth insights and timely advice, this is theguide of choice for today's serious taxpayer.
- Contains over 2,500 easy-to-use tax planning tips and strategies and easy-to-understandcoverage of the year's tax law changes
- Packed with hundreds of updated examples, practical advice, and real-world examples
- Includes filing tips and instructions to help you prepare your 2012 return
- Comprised of a quick reference section that highlights what's new for 2012 as well as atopic index to help pinpoint the biggest money-saving deductions
- Offers instruction for customers who use software or CPAs to file their taxes
Filled with practical tax guidance you can't find anywhere else, J.K. Lasser's YourIncome Tax 2013 will help you plan and file your 2012 tax return in the most efficient waypossible.
Keywords: Personal Finance / Consumer Tax, J.K. Lasser, Lasser, income taxes, taxes, filing taxes, filing income taxes, your income tax, tax planning, tax help, tax tools, tax calculator, tax tips, tax strategies, tax laws, basics of filing, reporting income, deductions, tax credits, estimated taxes, filling extensions, electronic tax filing, filing jointly, filing separately