The go-to reference for the new Office Home & Student 2013
The Home & Student version of Microsoft Office targets the home and education markets, covering the four applications most used outside the workplace: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. The minibooks in this essential All-in-One guide include real-world examples and projects that cover the new features and capabilities of Office 2013. Straightforward advice and beneficial projects help you to learn the basics of creating a resume in Word, establishing a home budget in Excel, developing a dynamic school presentation with PowerPoint, and taking notes in OneNote.
- Targets home and school users of Office 2013, who primarily use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Walks you through how to use Office 2013 for everyday projects, such as creating a cover letter in Word or reusable templates in Excel
- Demonstrates how to jazz up a school presentation with PowerPoint
- Provides you with straightforward instructions for taking notes in OneNote
- Shares common Office 2010 tools and details the basics of the Office ribbon
Office Home & Student 2013 All-in-One For Dummies is an easy-to-understand guide to the essentials of Office 2013!
Keywords: Office Productivity - Microsoft (General & Office suite), Office 2013, office home and student 2013, guide to office home and student 2013, basics of office home and student 2013, basics of office home and student 2013, office home and student 2013 for dummies, dummies guide to office home and student 2013, Office 2013 basics