Candlesticks are one of the most widely used technical tools in trading. Designed to provide detailed, at-a-glance information, these charts are integrated into almost every web site and charting software solution. But, despite their popularity, the definitions of these candlestick patterns are often vague and misleading.
Now, for the first time ever, Steve Palmquist hands you the secrets for effectively using candlestick patterns in all market conditions. Data that would take years to compile and years to interpret is now at your fingertips.
Based on intensive back testing and research, Money-Making Candlestick Patterns shows how to appropriately use the most popular candlestick patterns in bull, bear, and sideways trends.
Built from PROVEN FACTS, not theory, you'll learn:
- Clear definitions of each selected pattern to remove guesswork and improve performance
- Exactly what you need to know about back testing to increase your wins and minimize your losses
- The impact of various market conditions on the most powerful patterns to remove surprises and increase profits
- Keys to eliminating common testing mistakes that can prevent you from making money
- The candlestick pattern that has shown triple ROI in back testing
This book rigorously tests the assumptions inherent in standard candlestick pattern definitions. Each chapter breaks down the pattern to examine how parameters such as current volume, average volume, and price level will impact results.
The definitions that most often produce profitable trades are identified and outlined with complete usage instructions for increasing your winning trade percentage.
In this book, technician Steve Palmquist hands you his years of research. The information on back testing and the insight into your favorite patterns will give you a seasoned advantage in a fraction of the time. Thorough and efficiently organized, this book will allow you to use candlestick patterns to exploit every move the market makes.