The world’s number-one Fibonacci trading guru delivers a revolutionary new system for finding that one, great trade a day
Using the revolutionary, easy-to-learn methods outlined in this book, the full power of Fibonacci trading will be yours to command. Michael Jardine, one of the world’s acknowledged experts on Fibonacci trading and author of the international bestseller, New Frontiers in Fibonacci Trading, draws upon his decades of experience with Fibonacci trading theory and practice to develop a simple, easy-to-use system that allows you to find that one great trade a day that every trader hopes for—day after day, year after year. Combining his original Jardine Range and what he has dubbed the “Universal Chart,” Jardine’s trading system will deliver greater consistency and objectivity to your trading, indicate key trend reversals, optimize your exits and much more.
- Clearly explains how to use the Universal System right out of the box with any trading instrument and in any time frame
- Demonstrates how to use the system in conjunction with other tools and strategies to complement your current trading methodology
- Shows how to use Market Profile™ and Points of Control to more reliably determine comfort levels in the markets and anticipate trending moves with uncanny accuracy
- Uses detailed simulations to help clarify the theory behind the Universal System and to let you observe how it works in practice
- Packed with real-life examples Jardine’s and includes a 500-day trading summary/journal demonstrating just how profitable this time-tested system has been for him
Keywords: Trading, trading, stock trading, commodity trading, futures trading, bond trading, trading the markets, trading systems, day trading, day trading systems, day trading tips, Fibonacci trading, what is Fibonacci trading, Fibonacci trading tools, Fibonacci trading techniques, predict market moves, how to predict market trends, trend reversals in the markets, day trading trend reversals, market profile, points of control, Michael jardine, day trading strategies