Comprehensive and thorough in scope, The Research Process inNursing 7th edition provides everything you could want to knowabout research methods. This established textbook reflects thesignificant advances in nursing research and the importance ofevidence-based practice, and provides an invaluable resource forboth the novice and the more experienced researcher.
It includes practical information and advice on:
- How to find and critique the evidence
- How to choose the right approach
- How to collect data
- How to make sense of the data
- How to put research into practice
- A clear, explicit and easy to understand text which linkstheory with practical steps in the research process.
- Examples provided allow the reader to apply a variety ofresearch concepts to theoretical learning and professionalpractice.
- Incorporates chapters, research examples, and policy from arange of international countries, including Canada, Australia, USAand Hong Kong.
- Provides detailed discussions around each example, whichclearly link theory with practice
- Easy to read for novice researchers and undergraduate nursingstudents, but at the same time provides sufficient depth and detailto be of value to experienced researchers and practitioners.
Keywords: Nursing Research