Children and Young People’s Nursing at a Glance, is the perfect companion for study and revision for pre-registration children’s nursing students from the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series. Divided into seven sections it explores assessment and screening, working with families, the newborn infant, the developing child, child health policy, nursing the sick child and young person and chronic and life-limiting conditions.
This comprehensive book is an invaluable resource for pre-registration nursing students as well as newly qualified nurses wanting to consolidate and expand their knowledge of children and young people’s nursing.
- Breaks down complex aspects of child health care in an accessible and un-intimidating way
- The perfect revision and consolidation textbook
- Linked closely with the NMC standards for pre-registration nursing education, and the essential skills clusters framework
- Highly visual colour presentation, with approximately 130 illustrations
- Includes boxes, summary boxes, key points and recommendations for practice to improve the learning experience
- Supported by a companion website featuring over 500 interactive multiple choice questions (www.ataglanceseries.com/nursing/children)
- Available in a range of digital formats - perfect for 'on the go' study and revision
Keywords: guide website companion, contributors, revision, part, ix, nutrition, bottle, charts, babytherm, sudden, care, child, calculations, childhood, percentile, death syndrome part, breastfeeding, feed, infant, learning, disorder communicating