This is the nineteenth volume in an annual series in which leading economists provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
- Examines key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level
- Includes chapters exploring WTO issues, and agricultural trading issues
- Provides up-to-date assessments of the World Trade Organization's current Trade Policy Reviews
- Analyses global trade policy in areas such as Australia and Sri Lanka, and includes special sections on both China and Malaysia
- A vital resource for researchers, analysts and policy-advisors interested in trade policy and other open economy issues
Keywords: International Economics & Trade,  , major developments in trade and trade policy, multinational trading system, regional trade arrangements, policy developments at the national level, World Trade Organization, Trade Policy Reviews, economics