LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day helps you create, customize, and optimize a presence on LinkedIn, the world's largest social network for professionals. In this detailed, step-by-step book, LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen reveals how to use this powerful platform to ensure that you or your company get noticed by the right audience. Discover previously undocumented tips and tricks for community growth and management, including how to best use Groups, events, and other LinkedIn features and applications.
- Offers a complete resource for anyone who wants to market and recruit on the world's largest professional network
- Features hands-on tutorials, case studies, examples, tips, and tactics
- Reveals how to monitor and maintain a vibrant LinkedIn presence
- Includes effective tactics for recruiters, job seekers, and entrepreneurs, as well as legal, real estate, and nonprofit professionals
- Incorporates an exploration of the LinkedIn advertising platform, API, and mobile platform
This soup-to-nuts guidebook for tackling every stage of the LinkedIn process ensures your online presence will get noticed.
Keywords: Internet Business, Optimize LinkedIn, presence on LinkedIn, how to optimize presence on LinkedIn, keywords for LinkedIn, headlines for LinkedIn, appeal to the right audience on LinkedIn, developing a presence on LinkedIn, implementing a presence on LinkedIn, managing a presence on LinkedIn, tracking a presence on LinkedIn, multifaceted presence on LinkedIn, business networking site, Viveka von Rosen, LinkedIn Expert, #LinkedInChat, LinkedStrategies, LinkedIn platform, strategies for LinkedIn, tactics for LinkedIn, recruiters on LinkedIn, job seekers on LinkedIn, legal professionals on LinkedIn, real estate professionals on LinkedIn, social networking, business networking