Considering the current state of the global economy, it's easy to see why so many people and companies have become shy about sticking their necks out. But taking risks is what the free enterprise system is all about—it's about the courage to enthusiastically face the challenges to success and to embrace the opportunities that abound. In Stop Playing Safe, bestselling author, Forbes columnist, and master coach, Margie Warrell, shares her prescription for awakening the lion within you. You'll learn to screw your courage to the sticking place and sally forth with clarity, spirit, commitment, and confidence.
- Cut through uncertainty and develop a greater capacity to bounce back from career setbacks, handle conflict, and overcome destructive thought patterns
- Tap the power of courage and start taking the smart risks to maximize your opportunities in business and in life
- Be clear about what you really want to do and who you want to become and find success and greater satisfaction
- Overcome fear of failure and speak up with confidence and wield great influence without authority
- Build a culture of courage for your team or business and ensure accountability while optimizing innovation and bottom-line outcomes
Keywords: Business Self-Help, confidence, courage, find courage, how to be more courageous, success, fear of success, fear of failure, beat fear, beat fear of failure, success secrets, risk taking, take more risks, be more confident, personal development, personal development books, self-help confidence, self-help fear of failure, clarity, mental clarity, mental resilience, think like a winner, focus, how to be more focused, greater confidence, build confidence, become more confident, be a winner