In today's time-crunched, cost-conscious global business environment, tight project deadlines and stringent expectations are the norm. Now with 25 percent new and updated content, Project Management For Dummies introduces you to the principles of successful project management and shows you how to motivate any team to gain maximum productivity.
You'll learn how to organize, estimate, and schedule projects efficiently and effectively. You'll also discover how to manage deliverables, issue changes, assess risks, maintain communications, and live up to expectations by making the most of the latest technology and software—and by avoiding common problems that can trip up even the best project managers.
- The latest information on measuring project management ROI and value to the organization (and customers)
- Managing Continuous Process Improvement
- Examples of formats used for different aspects of project management
- Managing distressed projects and managing multiple team projects
- Hierarchical decomposition and how it can dramatically improve the effectiveness of project planning and control
- The latest trend of embracing the use of social media to drive efficiency and improve socialization
- New information on managing and resolving conflicts that occur during a project
- Explanations of concepts tested in the PMP certification exam with study tips and practices to help you pass
Project Management For Dummies gives professionals like you everything you need to be successful project managers.
Keywords: Project Management