This hands-on resource demystifies financial planning by giving the Enough number: an exact figure specific to personal goals, which can be a target number to aim for in retirement. It shows what changes will help to achieve the number, and offers an understanding of hidden motivations when it comes to spending money. It also provides an overview of the multitudes of investments available and provides conservative guidelines that will help make money, save taxes, and sleep at night.
- Offers a clear understanding of the different attitudes toward money and includes strategies to achieve goals
- Includes the tools needed to save for later and enjoy rewards today
- Contains a method for tracking money to help get your finances where you want them to be
- Covers the details of what it takes to work effectively with a financial advisor
- Written by Diane McCurdy, a noted financial planner, speaker, author, and founder of McCurdy Financial Planning
This hands-on guide walks you through a proven program that is designed to keep you on the right track to financial success.
Keywords: Personal Finance, financial planning, retirement planning, the Enough number, books by Diane McCurdy, attitudes about money, attitudes about saving for retirement, emotions and money, strategies for saving for retirement, how to save for retirement, guidelines for saving for retirement, making money for retirement