Maximize the power of Excel 2013 formulas with this must-have Excel reference
John Walkenbach, known as "Mr. Spreadsheet," is a master at deciphering complex technical topics and Excel formulas are no exception. This fully updated book delivers more than 800 pages of Excel 2013 tips, tricks, and techniques for creating formulas that calculate, developing custom worksheet functions with VBA, debugging formulas, and much more.
- Demonstrates how to use all the latest features in Excel 2013
- Shows how to create financial formulas and tap into the power of array formulas
- Serves as a guide to using various lookup formulas, working with conditional formatting, and developing custom functions
- Shares proven solutions for handling typical (and not-so-typical) Excel formula challenges
- Includes links to the "Mr. Spreadsheet" website, which contains all the templates and worksheets used in the book, plus access to John Walkenbach's award-winning Power Utility Pak.
From charts to PivotTables and everything in between, Excel 2013 Formulas is your formula for Excel success.
Keywords: Excel 2013, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Office Excel 2013, Books on Excel, guide to Excel, how to use Excel, how to use Excel 2013, instructions on Excel, how to use spreadsheets, instructions on Excel 2013, Books on Excel formulas, guide to Excel formulas, how to use Excel formulas, how to use Excel 2013 formulas, instructions on Excel formulas, how to create Excel formulas, instructions on Excel 2013 formulas, John Walkenbach, Mr. Spreadsheet, books by John Walkenbach, Microsoft Excel