Office 2013 eLearning Kit For Dummies
Unlock your new Office with this one-of-a-kind learning package!
Whether you're meeting Office 2013 for the first time or upgrading your knowledge from an earlier version, this value-packed eLearning kit makes it easy to learn 2013 at your own pace. This complete learning package includes a full-color printed book and a Dummies interactive eLearning course on CD. You'll learn the basics of the Office interface, how to navigate it, and how to use the features common to all Office programs. Then you'll get detailed instructions for working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Follow the material sequentially or jump in and out as you wish - it's set up so you can learn at your own pace. Throughout, you will benefit from illustrations, animations, voiceover explanations, and the option of closed captioning if you find you learn better when you can read the instructions.
- Helps self-motivated learners get going with Office 2013 and its new features
- Walk you through creating and formatting a Word document, setting up and working with an Excel spreadsheet, managing e-mail and calendars with Outlook, building a powerful PowerPoint presentation with graphics and sound, and more
- Includes an easy-to-follow, full-color book and an interactive Dummies eLearning Course that corresponds with the book on CD
- Allows you to follow the material sequentially or choose separate sections at your own time and pace
Office 2013 eLearning Kit For Dummies is the key to unlocking all Office 2013 has to offer.
Keywords: Office Productivity - Microsoft (General & Office suite), Office 2013, Office, learning Office, learning Office 2013, microsoft office, microsoft office 2013, office elearning, office 2013 elearning, office online learning, office 2013online learning, office 2013 course, office course, office book, office 2013 book, office guide, office 2010 guide, office for dummies, office 2013 for dummies, for dummies elearning, dummies elearning, dummies elearning kits
- Wempen, Faithe
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 480 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN