Get a handle on the most up–to–date selling strategies and techniques that will help you grow your business.
Are you looking to enter the world of sales, or are you looking for new tips and tactics to expand your business? Selling For Dummies gives you the latest information on how to research your prospects, master the steps of the sales process, follow up with happy customers, and much more. This straight–talking guide helps you develop the sales, communication, and negotiating skills you need to deliver successful presentations, win and retain customers, and get the results you want.
- Discover what selling is - and isn′t!
- Find out how knowing your clients sets you apart from the rest and helps you get to ‘yes’
- Use the seven steps of the selling cycle to score appointments, make a good impression, give winning presentations, address client concerns, close sales and more
- Get valuable tips on how to follow up and build a long-term relationship with clients
- Learn how you can sell well in any economy
Keywords: Sales Management