Updated version of the bestselling 3ds Max book on the market
Autodesk 3ds Max is top animation software used by developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers in film, television, and the game industry. One place designers turn for crucial information on how to use 3ds Max is this in-depth book. Whether you're a beginner just itching to create something right away or an experienced user checking out the latest and greatest features, you'll find it here. See what's new, what's tried and true, and just how creative you can get using the tips, tricks, and techniques in this essential reference. Every previous edition has been a top-seller.
- Packs expert advice, timesaving tips, and more than 150 step-by-step tutorials into over 800 pages that help you master this complex software
- Gives you in-depth coverage of all new features, as well as the basics
- Jump-starts your learning on day one with a Quick Start tutorial, so you can create an exciting animation right away
- Provides you with access to all before-and-after example files from each tutorial, plus unique models and textures that you can customize on the companion CD
- Includes extra content from previous editions of the 3ds Max Bible, including bonus Quick Start tutorials from previous editions
Whether you're just starting out or getting up to speed on 3ds Max 2013, this comprehensive book will get you there.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), books on 3ds max, book on 3ds max, what is 3ds max, how to use 3ds max, learn to use 3ds max, 3ds max techniques, instructions on 3ds max, animation modeling, animation modeling software, animation software, features of 3ds max, 3ds max features, 3ds max reference, 3ds max book, books on 3ds max, 3ds max bible, guide to 3ds max, 3ds max tips, 3ds max techniques, 3ds max tutorials, 3ds max resource, autodesk 3ds max bible, autodesk 3ds max 2013, autodesk 3ds max, 3ds max 2013, beginners guide to 3ds max 2013, beginners guide to 3ds max, introduction to 3ds max 2013