Nursing Practice is the essential, textbook to support you throughout your entire nursing degree, from your first year onwards. It explores all the clinical and professional issues that you need to know in one complete volume.
Written in the context of the latest Nursing and Midwifery Council Standards for Pre-Registration Nursing Education and the Essential Skills Clusters, this book covers all fields of nursing: Adult, Child, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and also Maternity care, in both acute and community settings. With full colour illustrations, and plenty of activities and user-friendly features throughout, this evidence-based text encompasses essential nursing theory and practice, providing you with all you need to know to succeed.
Learning features in the book include:
- Hear it from the experts- tips and advice from real life nurses, patients and their carers, and student nurses
- Red Flags- alerting the student to potential dangers
- Primary Care Considerations- tells you how to manage issues in the community setting
- Fields boxes- giving further insight into other fields of nursing, making the book relevant to all fields of nursing practice
- Medicines Management boxes provide key information about medicines
- Self-assessment and activities throughout
A companion website to this title is available at www.wileynursingpractice.com
Here you’ll find a range of resources for both the student and the lecturer, including:
- Over 350 interactive multiple choice questions
- Links to references and further reading
- Illustrations from the book
Keywords: Nursing General