McSweeney, Frances K.
The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Operant and Classical Conditioning
This combined survey of operant and classical conditioning provides professional and academic readers with an up-to-date, inclusive account of a core field of psychology research, with in-depth coverage of the basic theory, its applications, and current topics including behavioral economics.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of operant and classical conditioning, relevant fundamental theory, and applications including the latest techniques
- Features chapters by leading researchers, professionals, and academicians
- Reviews a range of core literature on conditioning
- Covers cutting-edge topics such as behavioral economics
Keywords: Social Psychology, Skinner, Pavlov, behavior analysis, applied behavior analysis, applied psychology, experimental psychology
- McSweeney, Frances K.
- Murphy, Eric S.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 760 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN