King, Julie Adair
Nikon D3200 For Dummies
A full-color guide to Nikon's exciting new entry-level dSLR
With its large 24.2 megapixel sensor, full HD video recording capability, and wireless options, the Nikon D3200 is very appealing! This full-color guide assumes no prior digital photography or dSLR knowledge and helps you start taking great pictures with your new Nikon right from the beginning. Popular author and photography instructor Julie Adair King shows you how to use all the settings, manage playback options, take control with manual modes, work with video, and edit and share your images. It's like a personal course in beginning dSLR photography.
- New dSLR users will quickly gain skills and confidence with the step-by-step, colorfully illustrated instructions in this beginner's guide to the Nikon D3200 camera
- Explains how to use all the new features of the Nikon D3200, including a 24-megapixel sensor, 11 autofocus points, 4 frame-per-second shooting, full HD video capabilities, and a WiFi feature that lets you control the camera remotely or preview images on your smartphone
- Covers auto and manual modes, playback options, working with exposure and focus, shooting video, editing and sharing photos, troubleshooting, and photography tips
- Popular author has written more than 15 For Dummies books on Nikon and Canon cameras
Nikon D3200 For Dummies is the easy, full-color, and fun way to start making the most of your new camera right away.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, Nikon camera guides, guides to Nikon D3200, learn to use Nikon D3200, dSLR camera guides, guides to Nikon dSLRs, guides to Nikon cameras, learn to use a Nikon camera, learn to use a DSLR, learn to use a Nikon DSLR, how to use a Nikon D3200, books about Nikon cameras, books on using a Nikon camera, books on using Nikon dslrs, books on Nikon D3200, nikon guides, books by Julie Adair King, Nikon camera guides, digital photography, digital slr photography, dSLR photography
- King, Julie Adair
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 400 pages
- Art, Art History
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN