Atlas of Small Animal CT and MRI
Atlas of Small Animal CT & MRI is a highly illustrated diagnostic imaging guide to common clinical disorders of dogs and cats.
- Contains over 3,000 high quality CT, MRI and related diagnostic images
- Offers a unique approach emphasizing comparative imaging and pathologic correlation
- Focuses on important imaging features relevant to imaging diagnosis of disease in dogs and cats
- Written by internationally renowned experts in the field
Keywords: Veterinary Imaging, Veterinary medicine, veterinary diagnostic imaging, veterinary internal medicine, veterinary surgery, small animal, CT, MRI, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, comparative imaging, dog, cat, canine, feline
- Wisner, Erik
- Zwingenberger, Allison
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 704 pages
- Pet Care, Horse Riding
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN