Provides researchers and engineers with a complete set of modeling, design, and implementation tools for tackling the newest IC technologies
Revised and completely updated, RF/Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications, Second Edition is a unique, state-of-the-art guide to wireless integrated circuit design that provides researchers and engineers with a complete set of modeling, design, and implementation tools for tackling even the newest IC technologies. It emphasizes practical design solutions for high-performance devices and circuitry, incorporating ample examples of novel and clever circuits from high-profile companies.
Complete with excellent appendices containing working models and CAD-based applications, this powerful one-stop resource:
- Covers the entire area of circuit design for wireless applications
- Discusses the complete system for which circuits are designed as well as the device technologies on which the devices and circuits are based
- Presents theory as well as practical issues
- Introduces wireless systems and modulation types
- Takes a systematic approach that differentiates between designing for battery-operated devices and base-station design
RF/Microwave Circuit Design for Wireless Applications, Second Edition is an indispensable tool for circuit designers; engineers who design wireless communications systems; and researchers in semiconductor technologies, telecommunications, and wireless transmission systems.
Keywords: RF / Microwave Theory & Techniques, wireless technology, wireless applications, RF/Circuit Design for Wireless Applications, wireless integrated circuit design, HBT, CMOS, BiCMOS, GaN, power amplifiers, 4G, high-performance devices, fourth-generation wireless