Movies, apps, games, e-books, and more - enjoy them all on the hottest device in town - the Kindle Fire HD!
From its stunning color touchscreen to its ultrafast speed, the Kindle Fire HD is sparking everyone's interest. This full-color guide will have you blazing through the web, staying entertained with the latest apps and games, watching your favorite TV shows and movies, and, of course, reading magazines, newspapers, and books to indulge all your interests. Whether this is your first tablet or you're upgrading from another device, you'll get to know your Kindle Fire HD and rekindle your love of tech with Kindle Fire HD For Dummies!
- Covers the Kindle Fire HD and original Kindle Fire
- Helps you navigate the interface, customize your settings, get connected, and take advantage of Amazon Cloud
- Shows you how to work with the built-in apps and find new ones to to try out from the Amazon Appstore
- Explains how to fill your Kindle Fire with cool stuff - from movies and music to videos, photos, apps, e-books, and more
- Walks you through using Amazon's incredibly smooth Amazon Silk web browser to find anything you need online and keeping in touch with e-mail, Skype, Facebook, and Twitter
Light 'er up and unleash the fun with Kindle Fire HD For Dummies.
Keywords: Computer Hardware (general), Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire, Kindle, Kindle tablet, Amazon Kindle, Amazon tablet, Amazon Kindle Fire, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, using the kindle fire, using the kindle fire hd, kindle fire book, kindle fire hd book, kindle fire guide, kindle fire hd guide, kindle fire for dummies, kindle fire hd for dummies