Essentials of Planning, Selecting, and Tailoring Interventions for Unique Learners offers concrete, step-by-step procedures for assessing and interpreting cognitive and academic performance for the purpose of intervention planning. The book helps practitioners answer the question, "Which intervention(s) should I use and why?" Leading experts use real case studies to explain how to select and tailor interventions to address the unique needs of individual learners.
- Introduces a detailed intervention planning method that can be implemented by practitioners immediately.
- Offers guidelines for intervention planning in an RTI Service Delivery Model.
- Demonstrates how to tailor interventions for students with learning difficulties in reading, mathematics, written expression, and in oral and written language.
- Describes how to plan, select, and individualize interventions for students in underserved and mis-served populations. These populations include students from impoverished environments, English Language Learners,and students with inefficient memory strategies and executive functioning difficulties.
- Conveniently formatted for rapid reference and includes intervention planning guidelines and worksheets on the accompanying CD-ROM.
Keywords: Assessment, Jennifer Mascolo, Dawn Flanagan,  , Vincent Alfonso, interventions for unique learners, essentials series, alan kaufmann, nadeen kaufmann, wiley essentials of psychological assessment series, psychological assessment