The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in the Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 35 main presenting problems, from academic underachievement and obesity to ADHD, anger control problems, and autism spectrum disorders
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-5 diagnostic categories in The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including CARF, TJC, and NCQA
- Presents new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA
Keywords: Psychotherapy & Counseling, The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, 5th Edition, Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., L. Mark Peterson, William P. McInnis, David J. Berghuis, child psychology, intervention planning, child psychotherapy, child mental health, child therapy planning, therapy progress notes, child therapy treatment planner, therapy notes, pre-written progress notes, DSM-5 compliant notes, child psychotherapy intervention, therapist session notes, psychotherapy documentation, documenting therapy