The economics background investors need to interpret global economic news distilled to the essential elements: A tool of choice for investment decision-makers.
Written by a distinguished academics and practitioners selected and guided by CFA Institute, the world’s largest association of finance professionals, Economics for Investment Decision Makers is unique in presenting microeconomics and macroeconomics with relevance to investors and investment analysts constantly in mind. The selection of fundamental topics is comprehensive, while coverage of topics such as international trade, foreign exchange markets, and currency exchange rate forecasting reflects global perspectives of pressing investor importance.
- Concise, plain-English introduction useful to investors and investment analysts
- Relevant to security analysis, industry analysis, country analysis, portfolio management, and capital market strategy
- Understand economic news and what it means
- All concepts defined and simply explained, no prior background in economics assumed
- Abundant examples and illustrations
- Global markets perspective
Keywords: finance, investment, financial analysis, economics, economics guide, economics for finance professionals, economics guide for asset managers, economics for portfolio managers, economics for financial advisors, economics for wealth managers, business economics, economic concepts, economics terms, macroeconomics, microeconomics, macroeconomics for investors, macroeconomics for investment professionals, microeconomics for finance professionals, capital markets, international investment, foreign exchange, exchange rates, exchange rate forecasting, business cycle analysis, international trade, business economics, fiscal policy, monetary policy, Investments & Securities, Investments & Securities