The bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fifth Editionprovides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including substance use, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions—plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
Keywords: addiction treatment planner; addiction counseling; treatment for substance abuse; treatment for gambling addiction; treatment for impulsivity; treatment for psychosis; treatment for alcoholism; substance use disorders; arthur jongsma;, Addictions, Clinical Psychology, Addictions, Clinical Psychology