Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Geostatistical Modeling and Kriging
Statistical Methods for Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Data Analysis provides a complete range of spatio-temporal covariance functions and discusses ways of constructing them. This book is a unified approach to modeling spatial and spatio-temporal data together with significant developments in statistical methodology with applications in R.
This book includes:
- Methods for selecting valid covariance functions from the empirical counterparts that overcome the existing limitations of the traditional methods.
- The most innovative developments in the different steps of the kriging process.
- An up-to-date account of strategies for dealing with data evolving in space and time.
- An accompanying website featuring R code and examples
Keywords: Spatial Geostatistics
Spatial Geostatistics, Environmental modelling, Environmental planning, Spatio-temporal Geostatistics,  , Kriging in space and space-time, Univariate and Multivariate Geostatistics, Spatio-temporal covariances, Positive-Definite functions, Functional geostatistics, Regionalized variables
- Fernández-Avilés, Gema
- Mateu, Jorge
- Montero, José M.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Page amount
- 400 pages
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN