A vital pocket-sized reference tool for busy practitioners andstudents, saving hours of searching through multiple sources.Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Medicine, SecondEdition brings together comprehensive differential diagnosislists covering a wide range of presenting signs. This newedition has been fully updated with alphabetised lists for improvednavigation. The lists cover the majority of presentations that areencountered in practice, including both common and uncommonconditions.
- Details differential diagnoses from diverse findings such ashistory, physical examination, diagnostic imaging, laboratory testresults and electrodiagnostic testing
- Provides guidance on how common conditions are, and howcommonly they are the cause of the presenting sign
- Useful throughout the working day for vets in small animalpractice, the information will save hours searching alternativemultiple references
- New co-author Kate Murphy brings her expertise as an ECVIMdiplomate
- For ultimate ease of use this book is also available as an appfor iOS and Android devices. To purchase the app visit