Web Design All-in-One For Dummies
All you need to know on web design in a thorough new edition
If you want just one complete reference on web design, this book is it. The newest edition of this essential guide features 650+ pages on the latest tools and new web design standards, such as HTML5, CSS 3, and other core technologies and page-building strategies. Five minibooks provide deep coverage: essential pre-design considerations, how to establish the look of your site, building a site, how to test your site, and taking your site public. Design professional and author Sue Jenkins understands what designers need and gives you the answers.
- Thorough revision brings you up to date on the latest changes in the world of web design
- Features five minibooks that cover all the bases: Getting Started, Designing for the Web, Building the Site, Standards and Testing, and Publishing and Site Maintenance
- Covers the latest tools, page-building strategies, and emerging technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS 3
- Includes over 650 pages of detail on such topics as establishing audience focus, creating content, using mock-ups and storyboards to establish the look, how to design for text and images, testing your site, and more
If you're looking for an in-depth reference on all aspects of designing and building a site and taking it live, Web Design All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the book.
Keywords: Web Site Development, Web design, Web design for dummies, books on web design, book on web design, creating tables on Web sites, creating interactive web sites, books for web designers, books for webmasters, web design tutorials, web design development, website design, web design templates, how to design websites, how to design web sites, books by sue Jenkins, web design development
- Jenkins, Sue
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 688 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN