Savor moments of Zen like never before, with our Senior Philosophical Correspondents
The Ultimate Daily Show and Philosophy is revised, expanded, and updated to probe deeper than ever before the philosophical significance of the quintessential “fake” news show of the 21st century.
- Features significant revisions and updates from the first 2007 edition
- Includes discussion of both The Daily Show and its spin-off, The Colbert Report
- Reveals why and how The Daily Show is philosophically engaging and significant
- Showcases philosophers at their best, discussing truth, knowledge, reality, and the American Way
- Faces head on tough and surprisingly funny questions about politics, religion, and power
Keywords: General Philosophy, Daily Show, Jon Stewart,  , John Stewart, Moment of Zen, Indecision, Stephen Colbert, political comedy, fake news, faux news, comedy central, Colbert Report, correspondents, senior black correspondent, Samantha Bee, Jason Jones, John Oliver, Wyatt Cenac, Jessica Williams