The most comprehensive e-book reference on Autodesk 3ds Max 2013!
Autodesk 3ds Max is used to create 80 percent of commercially available games and is also a key tool for visual effects artists and graphic designers in film and television. This convenient e-book covers the 2013 version in expanded detail, including 12 chapter-length quick-start projects and 39 additional chapters not found in the print version. Along with complete references detailing all Primitives, Modifiers, Materials, Maps, and Controllers, it covers advanced topics such as Patches, NURBS, Radiosity, Network Rendering, and MAXScript. It's the perfect resource for both novices and pros.
- 3ds Max is the tool of choice for game developers as well as visual effects artists and graphic designers in the film and TV industries
- This comprehensive e-book includes complete coverage of 3ds Max 2013, and is well suited for beginners and experts alike, as well as for educational markets teaching beginning to advanced courses using 3ds Max.
- Features a complete reference for all Primitives, Modifiers, Materials, Maps, and Controllers
- Covers Patches, NURBS, Radiosity, Network Rendering, MAXScript, and other advanced topics
- Includes 12 chapter-length quick-start projects as well as 39 chapters not found in the print version, all packed with timesaving tips and expert advice
- Third-party models and bonus tutorials are available on CD and can be obtained by readers by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 Bible, Expanded Edition by veteran computer graphics author Kelly Murdock is the comprehensive e-book guide for every 3ds Max user.
Keywords: Other Software (Non-Microsoft), books on 3ds Max, guides to 3ds Max, guides to Autodesk software, learn to use 3ds Max, how to use 3ds Max, guides to 3ds Max, books by Kelly Murdock, 3ds Max Bible, advanced 3ds Max, books on game design software, learn game design, learn 3D design software, references on 3ds Max, s on 3ds Max, complete to 3ds max 2013