Your very own companion to any pre-registration nursing course!
Packed with advice, hints and tips, this essential, practical guide will orientate and guide you through your nursing course even before you start. Written in a straightforward, no-nonsense style, this Toolkit is full of strategies and help for surviving and succeeding on your pre-registration nursing course, and addresses all the key issues and concerns you may face, including:
- How to get the most out of your clinical placement
- The nursing terminology you need to know – including NMC standards
- How to create a professional Portfolio
- How to achieve a healthy work-life balance
- How to develop an effective relationship with your mentor
With case studies from real students, hands-on activities and suggestions for further reading, this is THE essential survival guide for your nursing course!
Keywords: Introductions to Nursing