Combining coverage of key themes and debates from a variety of historical and theoretical perspectives, this authoritative reference volume offers the most up-to-date and substantive analysis of cultural geography currently available.
- A significantly revised new edition covering a number of new topics such as biotechnology, rural, food, media and tech, borders and tourism, whilst also reflecting developments in established subjects including animal geographies
- Edited and written by the leading authorities in this fast-developing discipline, and features a host of new contributors to the second edition
- Traces the historical evolution of cultural geography through to the very latest research
- Provides an international perspective, reflecting the advancing academic traditions of non-Western institutions, especially in Asia
- Features a thematic structure, with sections exploring topics such as identities, nature and culture, and flows and mobility
Keywords: Human Geography