Wine can be an intimidating topic, but doesn't have to be—and this handy little guide gives you just what you need to buy and serve wine with confidence.
Buying & Serving Wine In A Day For Dummies covers everything from navigating wine shops, lists, and varietals to opening and serving wine properly. Plus, you'll get tips and advice for storing both unopened and leftover wine.
- Navigating wine shops and restaurant wine lists
- How to open a bottle, choose a glass, and serve the wine
- Serving temperatures for wine, and guidelines for storing leftover wine
- Understanding more about wine from its label
- Online component takes readers beyond the book with bonus content and features
Get set to impress your friends with your newfound knowledge in no time!
Keywords: Wines & Spirits, Buying and Serving Wine In a Day For Dummies, Wine For Dummies, buy and serve wine, how to buy and serve wine, how to buy wine, how to serve wine, wine basics, wine book, wine books, basic wine book, how to store wine, buying wine, serving wine, how to buy wine, ordering wine in a restaurant, food and wine pairing, mary ewing mulligan, wine basics, opening wine, storing wine, selecting wine, sommelier book