Congratulations, you're planning a wedding! Besides obtaining a fancy tuxedo and a stunning gown, organizing a wedding ceremony takes creativity, planning, and diplomacy. The whole ordeal can seem overwhelming at first, but with lots of guidance, you'll plan a wedding people will remember for ages.
Wedding Planning For Dummies demystifies and simplifies all the details that go into the Big Day, providing inspiration and innovative ideas to personalize your wedding celebration and, of course, make it fun for everyone--especially you! Expert wedding planner Marcy Blum walks you step-by-step through everything you'll encounter as you plan your wedding, from choosing a reception site to picking a photographer—and everything in between.
- 20% new and updated content
- Keep track of expenses with a wedding budget
- Negotiate contracts and surf online for wedding deals
- Get those pesky financial technicalities out of the way
- Plan a weekend wedding, a themed wedding, same sex wedding, and other celebrations
- Plan for various wedding customs and rites
- Throw a great reception with music, food, drink, and cake
- The 4-1-1 on the latest and greatest trends in wedding registries, rings, photos, and the honeymoon
Packed with tips for saving money and common kitsch you should avoid, this is the ultimate guide to satisfying everyone on the Big Day—while making all of your fairytale dreams come true.
Keywords: Wedding Planning For Dummies, Wedding Planning For Dummies 2012, Weddings For Dummies, Weddings FD, wedding planning book, wedding planning books, wedding planning guide, wedding planning guides, Marcy Blum, wedding planning checklist, wedding customs, how to plan a wedding, wedding planning, planning a wedding, destination weddings, same sex marriage, wedding planning organizer, wedding planning organiser, planning a wedding, dream wedding, planning a wedding on a budget, wedding etiquette, theme weddings, wedding planner, wedding Bible, celebrity wedding planner, home weddings, hotel weddings