Happy-People-Pills for All explores current theories of happiness while demonstrating the need to develop advanced pharmacological agents for the enhancement of our capacity for happiness and wellbeing.
- Presents the first detailed exploration of the enhancement of happiness
- A controversial yet rigorous argument that demonstrates the moral imperative for the development and mass distribution of ‘happy-pills’, to promote the wellbeing of the individual and society
- Brings together the philosophy, psychology and biology of happiness
- Maps the development of the next generation of positive mood pharmacology
- Offers a corrective to contemporary accounts of happiness