• Brings together extensive research from many different disciplines into one integrated and highly useful definitive reference.
• Zoonotic risks to human health, as well as risks to pets and livestock are highlighted.
• Each disease is covered separately with practical information on the animal species in which the disease has been recorded, clinical signs of the disease, diagnostic methods, and recommended treatments and vaccination.
• Wildlife vaccination and disease surveillance techniques are described.
• Examines factors important in the spread of disease such as changing climate, the movement of animals through trade, and relaxations in the control of wide animal populations.
Keywords: Veterinary Medicine - Zoo & Wildlife