- Insider advice on having the best outdoor adventures, from navigating the Yellowstone backcountry to hiking through Grand Teton National Park and from skiing at Jackson Hole to whitewater rafing in Wyoming's Snake River. There's also an active vacation planner to help you make the most of your outdoor experiences.
- Where to find the most authentic dude ranches, the best spots to go fly-fishing, and the best camping sites. Plus tips on the best places to spot wildlife, from Yellowstone Park's Lamar Valley to Glacier National Park.
- Insightful commentary on Montana & Wyoming's history, from the Native Americans to the industrialization and mining of the late 19th century to today. Plus information on Montana & Wyoming's natural landscape and wildlife.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Keywords: Travel: United States / Southwest & the Rockies